6 Common Questions About Suicide
Today, we are going to answer these six common questions about suicide.
- What were they experiencing the moment of their death?
- Was their death painful?
- Where are they now? In heaven or hell?
- What does God think of suicide?
- Why do people choose suicide?
- Could I have done anything to stop it?
I’m going to offer you many perspectives on suicide today: mystical, scientific, psychological and spiritual to add to your own perspective on it. Notice I did not say religious, because religious views of suicide are either too open— it is a death like any other death or too closed where all unnatural death is a taboo subject. So that’s not going to be the most helpful right now.
Sometimes, God doesn’t show up in religion. Sometimes, God shows up in the science, or the mysticism, or in psychology. My role as pastor is not to follow religion.
It is to follow truth, because truth heals.
Share this post with friends and followers!